Farrell is a proud partner helping support the Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center all year round, see below the vision and goals of the venue.
We envision a regional population that comfortably talks about its cultural heritage, its cultural differences, and respects diversity of heritage and viewpoint; a populace confident of its ability to engage with others; a community proud of its cultural center that is willing to attend and contribute to its support; and a cultural center sensitive to the complexity of its service, its wide range of constituents, and its contribution to the regional cultural mosaic that is indispensable to their Stowe experience.
- To welcome and intrigue audience members throughout the process: marketing, website, parking, entering the performance site, and finally to the event itself.
- To present artists from around the world and right next door, who will entertain, educate, and inspire.
- To serve communities as a cultural leader and partner, both onsite and beyond our walls.
- To be a partner with other businesses, thereby increasing the economic vitality of the region.
- To be a partner in the area of arts education in the community and surrounding regions, and to offer educational opportunities to children, youth, and lifelong learners.
- To continue to be a model for sustainability and efficiency as an arts conference center, and to be stewards of our community asset for generations to come.